Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Ex-Boyfriends

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Rachh, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Rachh

Rachh PetForums Senior

:cursing:

Basically, I split with my ex LAST AUGUST. Because he decided to leave me in a hotel room by myself for 2 hours while he went out drinking which he seems to think was perfectly fine?!

To this day he still texts me trying to 'wind me up' calling me all sorts of names then saying 'i only do it because i care'
    Why can't he get the message and just **** off?!
    I'm sick and tired of it now.
    I can't change my number until my contracts over and i dont know how to block numbers as the phone ive just acquired is new to me (samsung G600).

He seems to think I'm incapable of living without him.
    I can't even have a relationship because he constantly texts and rings me and if i stop answering he leaves me voicemails, rings the homephone and would most likely write me letters >.<

Anyhoo! Rant over.
    Anyone else have terrible ex's?

2. Dingle

Dingle PetForums VIP

Change ya number!!!

Call the cops lmao...:D

I have a pain the ass ex wife, she's deranged...:eek:ut: hence she's my ex

:cool:

Rachh likes this.
  3. Rachh

Rachh PetForums Senior

LOL

Well i have a pay as you go sim with the same people i have my contract on and i was wondering if there was a way they could make that number my contract number?
    I'll have to see when my mum gets back off holiday :)

LOL the cops dont really do alot these days.

LOL luckily i didnt marry him!

Dingle likes this.
  4. Dingle

Dingle PetForums VIP

Probably the best way to get rid of the pleb...:D

Find yourself a new guy, who just happens to be three times bigger than the ex... then let him have a polite word in his ear lol... that should do the trick ;)

5. Cavalierlover123

Cavalierlover123 PetForums VIP

He prob just calls you and says mean things because u answer, he might get the pic if you didnt answer at all! he obviously cant live with out you!!:)

6. Rachh

Rachh PetForums Senior

Haha, I'm just THAT good :rolleyes: :D

Dingle is that an offer ;) xx haha

7. gillieworm

gillieworm PetForums VIP

You can just phone your provider and ask them to change your number.

A few years ago I had an ex constantly calling and texting me. It was 3am on a Saturday morning and the garbage that was coming through made me snap, called orange, asked for a change of number, a sim update came within 5 minutes and the number changed straight away. It did cost me £10, but they would have done it for free if I reported it to the police etc, but I just wanted instant action for a tenner rather than have to wait for police etc to get the number change for free.

Was utter bliss after that :D

8. Rachh

Rachh PetForums Senior

i might go with my mum into the shop next week and take both sims and see if they'll do it for me on their computers.
    They should do tbh seeing as im so loyal :rolleyes: haha

9. I also have a pain in the a** ex - although for different reasons!

I told him today that he didnt frighten me anymore... havent heard back yet!

10. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

can you not block his number?

Some networks will let you block certain numbers from being able to call you :)

11. Rachh

Rachh PetForums Senior

i think im gonna opt for the number change as the other number is really easy to remember too :D
    and lol dingle my ex was a big lad anyway ;]

12. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

I divorced in 1992!!!! & my idiot ex still tries it on (yuk!) & still thinks he has a say in what I do after 17 yrs!!!

13. Rachh

Rachh PetForums Senior

ewwww!
    Poor you! :(
    Well luckily for me my ex lives 40 minutes away from me and hes a fat lazy so and so :) so theres not much chance him travelling down here to boss me about haha.

14. Dingle

Dingle PetForums VIP

what on earth was a nice lass like you doing with a fat layabout in the first place...:D

15. charlie9009

charlie9009 PetForums Senior

Oh god, I've had them ex's before!!! One went to the extreme and stalked me, so although I changed my mobile number, he knew the parents house number and knew where they lived and what car I drove etc. I couldn't change all that!! It took my step dad catching up with him one day for him to finally stop as the police wouldn't do anything, even when he pulled all the brake pipes off my work van!! :eek:

The other ex didn't give up for 4 years. He only gave up when he found out I was pregnant! :rolleyes:

Men are a pain in theb bum some times!

16. Rachh

Rachh PetForums Senior

I've been bullied from a young age, as you can see from my 'last day at college' thread im not very pretty or thin myself :blushing:
    This causes me to lack alot of confidence and im quite shy so theres really not many lads who'd put up with me.

17. Rachh

Rachh PetForums Senior

oh my god he sounds like a right nob!
    (excuse my french) :>
    Yeah my ex knows where i live but he wouldnt dare come down here as hes scared of my netherland dwarf :rolleyes:

18. jlushh

jlushh PetForums Member

I have had two bad exes, one was bad when he was with me and one after we split up.

Ex number 1 (the one who was nice to me) - moved to London, so I took a trip down there to visit him and he spent all his time with another girl whilst he left me in the flat, cheeky bastard! He has since moved back up north and is a complete druggy/waste of space and if he see's me still tries it on, ergh.

Ex number 2 - Asks for all his stuff back from my place (even though they were actually mine considering I bought the xbox!), he will never get them ever. I haven't seen him since (apart from on the street) but he still sends me nasty messages on texts and on the internet. When we were together he was a complete :cursing::cursing: afterwards he told me he used to cheat on me all the time, and I just laughed at him, which seemed to get him really mad :confused: lol.

I hate men.

19. charlie9009

He was, but unfortunatly I've also been out with worse! :( But I am lucky now. I have finally found the best man in the world! :D

20. charlie9009

lol, the ex that stalked me also told me I owed him about £400 from stuff he'd paid for, he never got a penny, considering I was the one that was working for 90% of the relationship I'd like to know how he thought he'd paid for everything! :rolleyes: :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice