UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Follow me on @popuppetstop on insta
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just sitting her minding my own business dog curled up by my side and then this vile smell with a mini trump noise!!! she has been farting smelly farts all night the little stinker
OMG shes just farted Again!! ewwwwwww :p

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Must be catching!!!! Coco's been doing them too so I've been saying to her 'Go weewees/poos?' The little stinker runs out of the room so I follow her just in case she does but no, she just goes on her bed!! :rolleyes: then comes back in to the sitting room to do it again!! :eek:

Ha ha!, She's just made my daughter go 'Eeeewwww, COCO!'

:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
642 Posts
I can't work out why Evie farts. She gets the same food everyday, a few kibble as treats, and nothing else. But certain days.. bloody hell! Very very few things make me gag.. but her farts are one of them! But they are always audible, so I know to start holding my nose in advance!

The other day she was playing on the floor for about an hour, leapt up onto the sofa, farted loudly, then ran straight onto the floor to play some more.

And whilst writing this, she's just bloody farted!!

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
My dog farted so loudly last night while sleeping beside me on the sofa that he jumped down and run upstairs refusing to get back on the sofa. It was not one with any smell though thankfully.
'Jumped down'? or was it because it was so loud therefore forceful as well thus propelling him off?! :D

·
Follow me on @popuppetstop on insta
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
we have a smelly bunch don't we!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Must be dog fart night... Having there own little firework night maybe :eek: Shadow has been terrible all night. Every time he farts it scares the living day lights out of him, he runs away and really slowly walks back over to me :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.