Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Ewww Put my foot on a mouse!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by JoWDC, Jun 7, 2010.

1. JoWDC

JoWDC PetForums VIP

One of the cats brought in a mouse today (bet it was Lucky). It escaped & hid in a really safe place - the top end of my slipper.

So three guesses how i found it.:eek::eek:

When i released it (by turning the slipper upside down & tapping it gently - it wanted to stay put), it had a bit of a bloody eye but otherwise seemed ok.

I guess i will have to give them another talk about not bringing in presents & cut off treats 'cos my feet are now cold & i need a new pair of slippers - no bl**dy way i'm wearing those slippers now.

2. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Perhaps if they feel the mouse was a success they will get you a nice rat next!!:lol:

3. JoWDC

JoWDC PetForums VIP

Uurgh no thanks. Mice i don't mind, especially intact ones (half dead ones not so much). Birds i can also deal with (live or dead) - but rats? noway hosay.

I don't think they even remember it was in the house now, cos they aren't hunting it out.

4. Cazza1974

Cazza1974 PetForums VIP

Still it was nice that they were thoughtful enough to bring you a present ;)

5. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

:lol: its better than the earth worm one of these lot brought in & I stood on in bare feet :scared: YAK! god knows where they got that in the back yard unless a bird droped it in while passing :rolleyes:

6. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

:lol: :lol: bless them at least they were thinking of you :thumbup: hopefully they`ll be like mine, my cat loves rats and used to lay while my old rat ran all over him but mice he likes to torture :eek:

7. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

:lol: At least it didn't bite your toe when you tried to put your slipper on :lol: Poor little thing must have been terrified :eek6: but it just shows how much your cats love you, bringing you a live mousie to play with ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice