Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Evil Dogs!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by PoisonGirl, May 12, 2010.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

My pair :rolleyes:

It took me aaages to get Dave looking white again in the shower lastnight, and Dixie had something unmentionable stuck in the fur on her head and neck.
    They were lovely and clean and smelled great, my bathroom was soaked and I looked like I weed myself, but they were clean!

Just took them on a walk up by the school, Dave was being oh so very good so I let him off and he found a stick to carry.

All going well until I thought we will walk just a little bit further seeing as the big scary bulls were not hanging over the wall...

The dogs had other ideas and ran, ignoring my desperate shouts of ''Don't You Dare! NNOOooo!!!!''..... straight into the marsh to look for pheasants!! :(

They are now black. Their beds are black. My floor has black pawprints all over it. And that's after hosing them down at the back door! Lol

2. Nellybelly

Nellybelly PetForums VIP

I feel for you.
    I bathed Bella Sunday night because she was due a bath, and Monday morning she rolled in the smelliest rotting dead carcass (of indescribable nature) and I had to drive her back home (my car still stinks) and shower her again!

3. JSR

JSR PetForums VIP

Must have been something in the air!!! Last night Sumo rolled in dead sheep, Norris ate dead sheep, Norris waited til home then puked up dead sheep all over my floor, boots and new saddle pad!!! Sidney dropped his ball in dead sheep, then wouldn't pick it up again cos 'oh mummy it's in dead sheep!!' so yet ANOTHER lost ball!! Cromwell was farting pure farts of evil!!! Tiz kept trying to bite my hands cos I had treats in my pocket for training Norris!! Cooper disappeared for 10 minutes on the walk, cos he's deaf no point shouting so just have to wait for him to potter along!!

All in all a great evening, didn't sit down til 9.30!!!! :mad:

madferrit* likes this.
  4. Nellybelly

Nellybelly PetForums VIP

Sorry but I cant help but laugh, at all 3 of us.

I said some really mean thinsg to Bella while bathing her after her rolling incident (e.g. "I can take you back to the farm and you can roll around in filth all day") but I didnt mean it, and I just needed to vent as I was so angry.

If only I'd known you 2 were in the same position as me...

5. JSR

JSR PetForums VIP

:lol: I do believe the words 'right that's it your all going back to rescue' did come out my mouth a couple of times!!!:mad:

6. Nellybelly

Nellybelly PetForums VIP

Makes me feel much better, as I felt a right evil person saying that, but I'd only just bathed her the previous night, and I was giving her a nice walk on the way to the vet (which of course we had to cancel while I cleaned her up, and arrange to visit later that day).

7. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Makes me feel better Im not the onlt one with horrible dogs! hehehe
    I told them I was going to stick them in the shed with the scary bulls (they are massive). And said they were not getting breakfast unless they got out right now... funnily enough they could hear me then!!

8. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

heehee! We bathed them last night, this morning I let them in the garden and we have a nice sand pit in the back yard and Missys lovely white paws were orange when she came in!

Then I took them on a walk over the park and Missy was playing with a lab who happened to love running in the pond! My 2 hate water so she waited on the side, where the lab came out and shook all over her! Sigh! All we can do is try! :D

9. madferrit*

madferrit* PetForums Senior

mmm bet your house smelt DIVINE!!! ha ha ha!!:lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice