UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,792 Posts
Aww Try not to let it get to you guys, it will happen when you least expect it...Hugs Jill

G

·
I feel the same! But remember its not a race at all and its best to do it when you're ready both emotionally and financially.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
we arent trying.. we want to badly but just cant justify a baby at the moment because of finances. Hope things improve soon:(
We held off for ages. Eventually came to the conclusion that we will never be able to afford one if we thought of it along those lines. We were lucky that we caught quickly. I figure we will cope, you always find a way.

·
Owned by 4 cats :)
4,206 Posts
All my closest friends have children or are pregnant. I split up with my other half this week so feel like I'm never going to be with anyone else or have kids xx

·
Registered
795 Posts
Yes I know how you feel although I already have two kids.

We are trying again after our misscarage in August and every where I go there are newborn babies and pregnant women. Even when there are none around I always seem to be near the ladies discussing childbirth or someone they know is pregnant. It's heartbreaking for me.

·
Registered
14,997 Posts
Yes its very very hard :( but you just have to plod on! thats what I do - im still on my fertility journey and sometimes it seems everyone and his dog is pregnant around me!! - I know my little beanie will come though,;) Have faith everyone and it WILL happen :) never give up hoping xx

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It doesnt help that there is a huge new baby section in our local tesco so the minute you walk in you are confronted by prams and cots and little booties.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
someone is announcing their pregnancy... or announcing their partners.. everyone seems to be having babies except for me:( Wahhhh:(
I no how you feel! Someone at work has just gone on maternity leave, and someone else has just annouced that she is pregnant!
Loads of people I went to school with are pregnant or have babies now!

Im only 18, and have beenwith my bf 3 years, but I would have a baby now if it wasn't for the bf who really does not want one!

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I no how you feel! Someone at work has just gone on maternity leave, and someone else has just annouced that she is pregnant!
Loads of people I went to school with are pregnant or have babies now!

Im only 18, and have beenwith my bf 3 years, but I would have a baby now if it wasn't for the bf who really does not want one!
your still young! Im nearly 30!

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
Your still young! My sister is a first time (hes 10days old!) and shes 32 shes waited so long for him, and honestly he is totally worth the wait.

I never got broody, but then i did have my first two at 19 and 21, But i will say honestly you can never really afford them on a normal average wage you make do and go without instead. Im only pregnant because the coil failed i honestly never ever thought id have anymore ever as i was feeling the gap was to big and me to old (even at 28!) to go through it all again lol!x

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
You're still young too! I am 33 (will be 34 in Jan) and our first is due 21st December.

I must admit if I had had my way, we would have had a baby years ago. Hubby was right to wait. We are in a better place now and can offer more than we could of a few years ago (for one my salary has nearly doubled). Doesnt make it any easier to cope with though.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
We already have the terror (Anton) who is 17mths old but I cant wait for another. We have so much going on in the next year it wouldnt be right to TTC.
Im hoping I can convince OH to start trying when we go to Turkey in June, fingers crossed!

EVERYONE and their dog is pregnant atm :rolleyes::
I also agree though, financially there is no "Good" time to have a baby. OH lost his jobs when I was 4mths pregnant!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.