Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Everyone here is so nice

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by bulldog200, Mar 30, 2011.

1. bulldog200

bulldog200 PetForums VIP

Hello eveyone i have been reading posts about how you all seem to care so much for each other ,i never had friends do that for me:( ,school was soo bad :(,and about just over a month ago went through such a tramatic event:( and still trying to pull myself up from it ,was in hospital for nearly 5 days ,
    Got bullied real bad even till last year and i wasnt even in school ,been to the police several times and they really do help you .
    I am 27 years old
    Just wanted you guys to know me a bit better and maybe even make a friend or two here.

harley bear likes this.
  2. Bandy

Bandy Banned

Glad you found your way here. I think you'll find this bunch a real hoot.

3. Heather78

Heather78 PetForums Senior

Sorry to hear you've had a hard time but like you said hopefully you'll make some new and genuine friends here xx

4. newfiesmum

newfiesmum Banned

Sorry to hear you have had a bad time. My philosophy is do not trust people, they will let you down when it suits them. The only people you can trust are your dogs!

Are you having some sort of counselling to get over your traumas? I have heard that it can help some people if you need someone to talk to. People on here like to help if they can, being as we are all animal lovers and have a lot in common through that.

If you want to talk you can PM me any time.

5. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Sorry you have had such a rough time of it:( hopefully you will make some really good friends on here :)x

6. Bandy

Bandy Banned

Amen!!!

7. Sarah+Hammies

Sarah+Hammies PetForums VIP

I agree!! Sorry you have had a tough time of things. There are some really genuinely caring and nice people on here. You have made a big step in sharing this with us, well done and thankyou :)

If you need anything feel free to PM me.

8. smudgiesmummy

smudgiesmummy PetForums VIP

sorry to hear about your tough times, your right about here , most members are lovely and you can talk to a lot of them :)

9. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

Sorry you had a hard time yeah everyone great on hear

10. jetsmum

jetsmum PetForums VIP

Sorry to hear you've had a bad time. But I'm glad you've found your way here. The majority of people are really nice and there is a great sense of community here. Plus you're guaranteed at least one good laugh a day. I hope you find some good friends here.
    If you want to talk or anything, you can pm me anytime.

11. DaisytheTT

DaisytheTT PetForums Senior

Glad you found us. There are some lovely peeps on this site. It has been a Godsend for me.

Sorry to hear you've had such a rough time of it, but we're all hear to listen when you need to bend an ear or two :)

12. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

sorry to hear of your bad experiences, on here theres lots of people who have gone through bullying to different extents! me included :)

I hope you find yourself some friends through us on here, were not a bad bunch ;)

well....the spats are amusing lol

13. bulldog200

bulldog200 PetForums VIP

WOW thankyou sooo much everyone i never expected so many replies maybe on or two but yeah it really is amazing here:D:D

I did have a few internet friends (i thought they were my friends )but when i told them what happened they couldnt handle it and i spent days reciveing emails saying ,we cant deal with this and we dont want to hear from you again :(:(
    Kinda made it all out to be my fault when really i didnt stand a chance agaisnt them .

14. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

we are tougher on here!! bunch of hard nuts with soft hearts lol

15. newfiesmum

newfiesmum Banned

Fairweather friends are not friends at all, are they? I have known people like that and I was let down badly by someone last year, after I practically nursed her through a nervous breakdown and provided her with free Sunday dinner every week, despite it being my only day off. When she inherited loads of money and didn't need a free meal any more, she avoided me. This after over 20 years! Stick to your dogs; they won't let you down.

I am sure there are others on here in your area who would be happy to keep in touch in the real world, as well! Get togethers are often organised and you actually get to meet people in the flesh!

16. new westie owner

new westie owner PetForums VIP

Hi there great bunch on here :D

17. bulldog200

bulldog200 PetForums VIP

Yeah i agree when something like this happens you , you find out who your true friends are ,me at the moment am too scared of meeting new people in the flesh at the moment , find it easier over the internet ,but hopefully in time that will ease ,
    I have one friend who i helped through suicide ,talked her out if it ,got her back with her boyfriend ,but when i needed her support she was wasnt there ,havent heard form her in 3 weeks and she knows what happend,so its been a rollercoaster few months
    I am so glad i joined this site cause here i have support with my dogs and also now people who really do care ,So thankyou soo much guys

18. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

some are just plain nuts :rolleyes: :D but there nice to eat :p

:confused:

19. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

lol been plain has its perks doesnt it! nothing like a bit of a Brazil! :p

20. iheartsonic

iheartsonic PetForums Senior

I have found the very same, this lot are a great bunch and I'm so glad to have stumbled upon the community! I'm sorry about your bad luck recently, I hope you find some people on here you click with! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice