Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

event where proceeds help local charities

Discussion in 'Dog Shows and Events' started by michelle haddrell, Nov 8, 2012.

1. michelle haddrell

michelle haddrell PetForums Newbie

hi i am writing to ask if you would mind sharing an event we are holding.
    I work at Medway City Veterinary Centre and we are hosting a christmas open day for people to see behind the scenes at the vets.

i have added a leaflet to this with all the details and al l money we make on the day we are sharing between
    anim-mates ,
    persian rescue
    and south east dog rescue.

We would like to make this event a success to help our local animal charities and also show our existing clients behind the scenes and also welcome new clients to the practice showing them what we have to offer.

I hope you can help us out and with any luck make some proceeds for our local animal charities in the process. Thank you for your time.
    a link to the face book event page is

https://www.facebook.com/events/416889901699194/

thank you in advance.
    Medway City Veterinary Centre CHRISTMAS OPEN DAY
    9 December at 10:00 at Medway City Veterinary Centre, George Summers Close, Medway City Estate, Rochester, Kent ME2 4FF

Medway City Veterinary Centre CHRISTMAS OPEN DAY
    ‎9 December at 10:00 at Medway City Veterinary Centre, George Summers Close, Medway City Estate, Rochester, Kent ME2 4FF

2. michelle haddrell

michelle haddrell PetForums Newbie

here is a leaflet giving details of the event i hope to meet some of you there……… flyer.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice