Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Evening walk

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Mum2Alfie, May 21, 2010.

1. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

I took my 2 on an evening walk last night. Dont do this very often, but it was a lovely night and I hadnt taken them during the day. We went to our normal haunt and did our normal walk. Got to the large field that is in the park and I couldnt believe how many other dogs there were over there!! You had......

2 Labs
    1 labradoodle
    1 lab cross (looked like a great dane)
    1 collie cross german shephard
    2 king charles spaniels
    2 westie type dogs

So we went to join them! My 2 were great! They ran around, playing with them, chasing the ball with them. The people who were there were lovely as well. Seemed like something they do constantly. They all knew each other.

It was so nice to see them playing so well. The labradoodle was kept on her lead cause she was abit dog aggresive. But all the others loved it. It was so funny, Chazz was trying to hump the large collie cross, and one of the westie types, who was a male, was trying to hump Chazz!! Missy was just rolling on her back and liking all the attention!

Then we were about to go and a lab cross bully type dog joined in, another one who usually goes there cause they knew him too. Aparently between 10am and 2pm on a sunday there can be up to 20 dogs over the park!!! So might go over and have a look this sunday. Would be really nice for them to meet alot of dogs and have fun playing with them.

So anyone lives near Harlow, Essex wanna come over to Harlow town park on Sunday, think I might take them over at about 11am. Then come along. Park in the car park and walk up the hill, go over the bridge and there you will see the large field, with trees all around. :D

2. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

........Bump!! :D

3. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

I dont have a dog, but I love either walking or riding in the evening its so peaceful :thumbup: except when ya run into a mob of bogans that think they are as tough as a squished fly :rolleyes: :lol:

4. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

Ty WL!!!

I just love the way I get TONS of people write on my posts!!

This always happens. Sigh

:sad: :( :mad:

21 views......1 person has posted!!!!

#4 Mum2Alfie, May 21, 2010
    Last edited: May 21, 2010
  5. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

aww mate if it makes ya feel better I killed the thread about thread killers :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

LOL!! Thats a good one! I kill threads often!

7. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

Lol we should get paid for it aye its an art :p :lol: :lol:

8. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

Haahaa! Yeah should ask Mark for a regular pay check!

9. Sarahnorris

Sarahnorris Banned

good news to hear your lot having so much fun, me and a group of dog walkers organise a dog meet every week sorta like that, sometimes there are 10-12 dogs, its great fun!

10. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

i love to watch dogs all playing together and having fun.

i would come but its really too far for me :(

oh and dont forget pic please :D

11. Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn PetForums Senior

Theres a group of about 5 or 6 dogs and owners in our local park when i walk up with OH to fetch his son from school. Would love to let Cassie run about with them but shes not good around other dogs and im not going to take that risk with their or her safety...

Sounds like you had a brilliant time and hope theres many more to come :thumbup:

12. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

Heehee! I will if I remember to take my camera!! Keep meaning to take photos when we are on a walk, just ALWAYS forget my camera!!! Very frustrating!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice