UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am new and my name is Janice, I would like some advice please I have three cats including a white deaf cat he is nearly four and in the last six months has started to eat with a vengence his tummy is so fat that he nearly breaks the door down when he comes through the cat flap. Any Ideas, I have just lost an elderly cat to mouth cancer, I didn't know whether it could be stress related.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi I am new and my name is Janice, I would like some advice please I have three cats including a white deaf cat he is nearly four and in the last six months has started to eat with a vengence his tummy is so fat that he nearly breaks the door down when he comes through the cat flap. Any Ideas, I have just lost an elderly cat to mouth cancer, I didn't know whether it could be stress related.
Hi Janice, you could cut down his wet food and put him on a dry food Royal Canin, maybe Sensible as thats a light food, you should avoid giving him Chicken specialy if its raw as thats good to build a cat up, i had a white cat and he was the same i found putting him on the royal canin and cutting down his wet food helped, x x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.