Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

escalator rescue

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by smudgiesmummy, May 26, 2010.

1. smudgiesmummy

smudgiesmummy PetForums VIP

2. ClaireLouise

OMG that boy was so lucky that man caught him

Not defending the parents BUT I must say I lost one of my children in a supermarket on Saturday SSSsssoooooo easy done, they are off in a split second :eek:

3. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

omg how lucky is that kids, the person who caught him is a hero...

and where are the parents / guardian?

4. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

poor little boy must have been terrified, his parents want a good kick up the backside.

5. smudgiesmummy

smudgiesmummy PetForums VIP

i know its easy as they are quick.... i think at that age they should be on reins

ive fell down escaltors when i was little... from the top ... he was lucky that man was there to catch him

6. ClaireLouise

I dont like to use reins but I learnt my lesson on Saturday, I wont use reins but it WONT happen again lol

I can imagine falling down escalators to do alot of damage they have loads of sharpe edges

7. Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn PetForums Senior

Oh my god! If the bloke had been looking the other way god knows what the outcome would have been... good on him for being so alert and quick thinking!

Gotta say though where the hell was dad/mum.. finding a bargain in a shop window?

8. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

To be fair kids do scarper quickly and its not like he fell he climbed up the side of the escalator. Parents should of been watching more closely yes, but then again even i knew at that age not to climb escalators :confused1:

VERY lucky little boy

9. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

To be fair that is Turkey very child centric but they're not as under control as here say. I know I ran off at that age. That shop keeper is a hero

10. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I can't see it :confused:
    But sounds like someone stopped a nasty accident!

I make sure my son is ALWAYS next to me out shopping purely because I do not trust people. My brother got taken/caught up in a crowd from my dad by the checkouts and we found him by the ride-on's outside he was terrified and I never want that to happen to my kids.
    If I feel he is being uncontrolable (as young kids often are) he gets threatened to put the 'baby lead' (wrist strap) on, and he instantly behaves.

11. ClaireLouise

I theatened mine with a 'baby lead' on saturday it did not go down well and had the desired effect lol

I must add to my first post, I didnt lose my daughter the OH did, I left him stood with her while he looked at dvds, "I said Im gonna go get batteries, ive got Megan you watch Tilly" I came back and Tilly had legged it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice