UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am SO PLEASE with them!!!!!!

my only worry now, it thats they are such good quality, im now CLEARLY going to get all the other colours I wanted :D

I took some Pix of my bespoke one as Im so happy with it:D

Highly recommended! :D

·
Registered
6,320 Posts
Thats amazing!!! Tummel has the cookie monster collar from Indi-dog but i NEED this too :p

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Glad you like it:) It does look smart on Ernie's black coat:D
The only downside is that I can't get that damn song out of my head since making it "Can you tell me how to get how to get to Sesame Streeeeeeet":crazy:

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Amazing collar - great ribbon - and really does look great with those bright colors on the black fur :)

I love Tillymint Collars- fab aren't they? :D

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Amazing collar - great ribbon - and really does look great with those bright colors on the black fur :)

I love Tillymint Collars- fab aren't they? :D
Yep! Unfortunately (for my bank account) they are fab! :D

Need to wait till next month before I order more! Love how they so diffetent no one else has one the same, not round here anyhooooo :)

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts

Need to wait till next month before I order more! Love how they so diffetent no one else has one the same, not round here anyhooooo :)
It's lovely to have something a bit different isn't it :)

Sadly my shaggy lot seem to hide their collars under all their fur - I love it when they've been to the groomers and they can show off their bespoke collars :D

·
Registered
2,383 Posts

They could catch on, I've already been asked about them;)

It's lovely to have something a bit different isn't it :)

Sadly my shaggy lot seem to hide their collars under all their fur - I love it when they've been to the groomers and they can show off their bespoke collars :D
Me too with Tilly, can't see hers under all that scruff, when she has a new one I usually tuck her fur in for the first day just so I can show it off;) She is currently waiting patiently for 2 new collars, a pacman one & a tape measure one:D (yes a collar with tape measure ribbon - I thought it suited her job description;)) she is at the end of the queue though:(

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Awwww how nice is that collar!! :thumbup: It looks lovely against his black coat. I'm so jealous, I need new collars. I have a serious lack of funds at the moment though for some reason :(

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Heh, I will tell ern he is a trend setter. A lady I work with said she will be having a look at your site after looking at my purchases.

Cannot wait to get the Xmas collar on now! Especially as the reindeer outfit I bought didn't work out ha ha ha

Old ernie will never wear a dull pets at home collar again! They are yaaaaaaaawn :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.