UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek:

Spoke to my mum on the phone...was telling her how my boyfriend has gone to London for the weekend to watch rugby and spend time with some friends...so I had the whole weekend free and had deliberately not arranged to see anyone or do anything specific, so aside from the supermarket and post office and doing some work, cleaning etc, I have two whole days to spend with the dogs and was really looking forward to it.

My mum called me again and said "I've been telling the man next door how you were spending the whole weekend dogging...because it's your favourite way to spend your free time."

Dogging (sexual slang) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Erm... thanks Mum.

Naomi x

·
Banned
12,847 Posts
That's brilliant! :lol: :lol: :lol: Mums! What would you do without them?! :D

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: That's epic! Done in true mum style! Do you know the bloke next door? If you do it's gonna be awkward next time you see him :laugh:

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Reminds me of when I lived in Germany and had 'Grippe' (flu) which turned into Pneumonia. My friend, whose German was very basic, told everyone I was in hospital with 'eine Tripper' (Gonorrhoea). I nearly choked on my coffee when she visited me in hospital and told me! :yikes:

·
Registered
6,286 Posts
A group of us had been for a walk.The dogs were all loaded into the cars and we were just having a coffee. A van pulled into the car park and called out, our friend, an older gentleman went over. They asked him if we were there for the dog ging meet, he thought they were looking for a lost dog or something, but I heard and after spitting my coffee every where I went to rescue him and then had to explain to him what they wanted..... :eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.