Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Eric looks good!!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by catz4m8z, Jun 5, 2010.

1. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Eric is looking super healthy and gorgeous at the moment Im so proud of him!
    Sounds wierd I know! LOL, but for most of his life he has been incredibly skinny (like a feline Victoria Beckham!!!) with quite a greasy straggly coat. He had every blood test and sample you could think of at the vets which showed there was nothing wrong with him so I resigned myself to the fact he was just 'abit rough' looking!:rolleyes:
    Well this year he has filled out beautifully and his coat is so silky and soft it does the chocolate smoke colour justice.
    Thing is nothing has changed in his life! He is now 11yr olds and has the same diet and healthcare regime so what happened??:confused:

Anybody else cat suddenly changed for inexplicable reasons??
    :D

2. PurpleCrow

PurpleCrow PetForums VIP

No idea whats happened but its great news! I demand pics too :p

3. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

aw thats great mate :D

4. rhian d

rhian d PetForums Senior

i agree pics are a must :) glad he is looking better i have no explanation for it tho sorry

5. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Sorry! Ive never yet been able to do pictures! Im a true technomoron!LOL:eek:
    Mind you he has always been a slow developer. It took 4yrs just to house train him!!:D

6. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

yer cat we had called snoopy was small build and one day when she was about 7 yr she got reall big out of nowhere glade your cats doing really well

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice