Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Equine Survey

Discussion in 'Horse Riding and Training' started by gifford216, Nov 5, 2012.

1. gifford216

gifford216 PetForums Newbie

2. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

And the purpose of this survey is ...?

3. gifford216

That is explained in the Introduction of the survey

4. lymorelynn

Staff Member

And before I remove it from the forums I would like to know what it is for. It is very poor forum etiquette to post links to a survey without asking first if it is alright to do so and without giving any information on why you are conducting the survey.

5. gifford216

The purpose of the study is Academic Research, which is all explained in the Introduction to the survey - reasons for and the purpose. The point in it is to get real opinions of Horse owners/riders/carers from a broad subject range.
    The research is being conducted to see how these people view this subject and if there are areas which could be improved in order to help them - there is room for actual opinions, needs, wants to be expressed on the subject matter. So to a lot of people this research has been very helpful.

I apologise for not seeking permission to post it on to your Forums, but I am not a usual forum user and had no idea it would be seen as poor etiquette to post something like this in to a forum.

6. lymorelynn

Staff Member

Thank you. Most people don't like to click on a link without knowing where it is going

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice