Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Entry Closing Date

Discussion in 'Dog Shows and Events' started by CashelBlue, Jul 25, 2017.

1. CashelBlue

CashelBlue PetForums Newbie

I'm new to showing and just wanted to double check if it's ok to enter a show that is available on dog.biz with a closing date today 25/07/2017 but on the show schedule the closing date is listed as 24/07/2017.
    I know I should be more organised and enter well before the closing date - I'll definitely do so for the next one!

2. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

If the closiing date is for postal entries if you give the secretary a ring they will often accept late entries as long as you post them straight away if it is for online entries the entires have closed I don't think it will allow you to enter online anyway

Firedog likes this.
  3. CashelBlue

CashelBlue PetForums Newbie

Thanks Freyja - I'm talking about an online entry - it's still open on dog.biz (until noon today) but the schedule states that online entries should be in before noon yesterday !
    I chance it and see what happens :)

4. Born to Boogie

Born to Boogie PetForums VIP

Sometimes they extend the closing date by a week or so.
    Is it City of Birmingham? I'm sure you'll be fine.
    Good luck :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice