Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

england vs all blacks

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by gem88, Nov 15, 2013.

1. gem88

gem88 PetForums VIP

anyone else going tomorrow or at least watching it?

we've got tickets to go see them tomorrow and im so bloomin excited lol. i should be playing as my team has a match but this was organised before i knew my fixtures so im leaving my luck with my ladies and dashing off to go cheer like a nutter at twickenham.

im as excited as a kid at christmas :lol:

2. Mr Gizmo

Mr Gizmo Body of a Buddah.

You would not believe how jealous I am of you. :smilewinkgrin:
    I went to Twickenham earlier this year for England V Barbarians .:cool:
    I love the atmosphere it has every ingredient that football wishes it could have.
    I'm in London tomorrow but will have to settle for watching it in a pub somewhere. :)

3. gem88

gem88 PetForums VIP

we were there!! my little boy did nothing but talk about the streaker for weeks haha :lol:

4. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Never really watched rugby. But I did get drunk with the All Blacks about 25 years ago:D

5. Mr Gizmo

I know what you mean,the streaker done very well and if I remember rightly (through beer goggles) he almost made the entire length of the pitch. :blush2:
    I bet you will love it along with the other 81,999 other supporters.:cool:
    Do you follow a club as well ? I'm a fan of London Irish and go to watch them as often as possible as they are my local Premiership side,15 miles up the M4 in Reading at the Madejski ground.

Attached Files:

6. Mr Gizmo

You brazen hussy you :D,I bet it was fun though. :smilewinkgrin:

7. gem88

gem88 PetForums VIP

he did make the whole length, only got caught by security coz he belly slid through the H :lol:

i personally dont follow a club but hubby supports Saints and kiddo supports Harlequins. makes a change from Tigers. i support my own club whom i play for :

Lakenham Hewett Rugby club

8. westie~ma

westie~ma ~ In my shed ~
    Staff Member

Hubby is going, he's taking clients :rolleyes: He'll be the one wearing a Welsh rugby shirt ;) :D

I'm missing both games, will be having a day out with dd and Monty in Cheltenham, I'm the designated driver tomorrow :huh:

Eta, I'd like England to win purely cos they are a NH side

9. Mr Gizmo

I love that part of the country due to the Broads and my favourite pub of all time is in Norwich.http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...JWFTfCBYVceLyzTpg&sig2=TpM6hhxI4Rfwl0u4dZkBSw

Of course I would love England to win but I just don't think they have the strength in depth at the moment and to make matters worse Marland Yarde is out.
    I watch Super Rugby when I'm on lates at work and you only have to see the strength of their club Rugby to see how far ahead they are.

10. Mr Gizmo

How did you get on ?

11. lilythepink

lilythepink PetForums VIP

haven't seen england play the all blacks but would really love too.and so would my rugby obsessed husband.lol. Did go to see them play scotland last year. very good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice