Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Endon Riding school companion show

Discussion in 'Dog Shows and Events' started by Freyja, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Last sunday we went to Endon riding school for their companion show. I didn't know about it untill the day before so I put the youngsters in the car for a bit of ring practise. Here are out results.

Archie 4th puppy beating Holly who was 6th but was handled by Ben and was naughty. Archie has never had a show lead on never mind been to a show or ringcraft.

Amber was 4th in sporting Simba did nothing in open.

Then we did the fun classes.

Amber 3rd in waggy tail ( yes a whippet with a waggy tail)
    Holly 3rd in pretty bitch
    Simba was 6th in handsome dog
    and Archie was 2nd in dog the judge would like to take home.

Not a bad day really except it was in a field and there were millions of midges about. I've got bites all over my back and it itches like hell:mad:

2. pommum

pommum PetForums Senior

Well done on your placing's. We did the companion show at Sharehill a good few weeks ago now, but our dog were obiously not the judges cup of tea as were lucky if we got placed at all, she was deffinatly a big dog person.

Take care

Sarah

3. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Well done
    Know how you feel about midges they've had me a few times the past couple of months, they seem to be out in force around staffordshire this year. :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice