UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who do you think is going to be popping their clogs tonight, I had thought Carl and jimmy would get the blame but that Cameron would be the real murderer but I think thats too obvious ;)

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Me me me!! Can not wait!! Think its going to be cameron! But i know eric pollard was on alan titchmarsh n he said it cud be 2 bodies!!

:) xx

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Me me me!! Can not wait!! Think its going to be cameron! But i know eric pollard was on alan titchmarsh n he said it cud be 2 bodies!!

:) xx
2 bodies :eek: I'd even thought Declan or Katy , in fact I think I've nearly had them all turn their toes up in my head :D

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
2 bodies :eek: I'd even thought Declan or Katy , in fact I think I've nearly had them all turn their toes up in my head :D
Niot sure if he was trying to get the rumour mill going!!
Do u no if anyone is leaving???

X

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
Me! I'll be watching! Want all the fuzzballs fed and locked up by 6.40, then the phone will be going off the hook, grab some popcorn and settle on the sofa! Oh and I think Eric got mixed up on AT show, there are 2 births but only 1 death apparently. My money is on Declan or Cameron. Please not fit Carl:(

·
Registered
16,347 Posts
Me! I'll be watching! Want all the fuzzballs fed and locked up by 6.40, then the phone will be going off the hook, grab some popcorn and settle on the sofa! Oh and I think Eric got mixed up on AT show, there are 2 births but only 1 death apparently. My money is on Declan or Cameron. Please not fit Carl:(
That's what I keep saying! He is SO gorgeous :eek:

....even covered in blood :eek:

Yaaaaaay it's started :D :D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.