Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Email alerts - how do I turn them off?

Discussion in 'Forum Technical Help and Issues' started by Billbailey, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Billbailey

Billbailey PetForums Member

Hi, I'm new to the board and can't work out how to stop getting an email every time someone answers a post I've made. I've unticked everything I can find to untick but I must be missing something.

Thanks

ETA: I'm on Windows 10 on a laptop.

2. Matrod

Matrod Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi @Billbailey, if you go into your account & click on preferences the option to turn off email notifications should be there

3. Billbailey

Yeah, I did that and as far as I can see I've unticked them all. Maybe it's a glitch?

4. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

I've just checked in the admin area and can't see why you are still receiving notifications on threads. All of the relevant boxes are unchecked

5. Billbailey

Ah. So it is a glitch then? Bum. Oh well. I'm only bothered cos I'm on quite a few message boards so tend to try and avoid an inbox full of post alerts.

Huh... just checked my email and I don't have any emails for this thread. Maybe it just took a bit of time to be applied.

Thank you!

kimthecat and lymorelynn like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice