Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Elsa ~ 1994 - 2009

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by Emmily, May 21, 2010.

1. Emmily

Emmily PetForums Member

I sadly had to have Elsa pts last September.

She was a mongrel, I'd got her locally at 6 months old from someone who lived in a maisonette above shops, they'd decided it wasn't a suitable home for a dog, and was looking to re-home her, luckily for me I was put in touch with them by local pet shop who knew I was looking for a dog. :)

She was a lovely affectionate dog, I had the pleasure of her company for 15 wonderful years. Nine of those years was shared with Jena, my current Yorkie cross.

We, Elsa and I, with some friends were at Clacton pier one year, when this bloke kept pestering me, wanting to buy Elsa, insisting she was a rare breed called a labradoodle (that was more than 10 years ago, before labradoodles were popular) I kept telling him she was a mongrel, I should have just told him she was spayed, that would have shut him up.;) no way would I have sold her, she was priceless. :D

Another time when I was out walking Elsa a car stopped beside us, the passenger asked if Elsa was a Tibetan Terrier, no I replied, she's a mongrel. I didn't even know what a Tibetan Terrier was, I looked it up when I got home, I suppose there was some resemblance. :)

Elsa's previous owner had just one photograph of Elsa as a young puppy, which they gave me, showing Elsa short haired, they told me she was the only one out of a little of 4 that had grown long hair.

At first I really missed Elsa, it's not so bad now. I'm back to two dogs again, twice the fun, twice the company and twice the pleasure.:thumbup:

[​IMG]

2. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

awww so sorry mate xx Elsa was a gorgeous looking dog :) RIP Elsa xx

3. metame

metame PetForums VIP

she's gorgeous!

sounds like you have some happy memories!

RIP Elsa

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice