Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

'Ello 'ello 'ello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by shannoneybaloney, Jun 11, 2013.

1. shannoneybaloney

shannoneybaloney PetForums Newbie

Hi! I'm Shannon, I'm 19 and I live near Manchester (actually I live in a really small town called Horwich based in the UK which is practically non-existent to those who don't live there). ;)

I'm a proud momma to my little 9 week old rattie Alfie (known to me as "Alfie Walfie Woo" ... ... it just stuck). I first fell in love with my little man 2 weeks ago and since then he's with me almost 24/7; a real momma's boy. He is an albino Rex and is the cutest little thing ever. I initially bought him with another rat whom I named Eep. Alas, things did not work out and Eep became extremely territorial and began to hunch up his back, lunge and violently bite both myself and Alfie. I called up the petstore and was told to separate the cage immediately. I did so and the next morning took Eep back to the store which I bought him from where they said they would find him a new home!

Anyways, I'm now looking for a new buddy for Alfie! I've bought another cage for the whole quarantining process and little ol' (young) Alfie will soon have a playmate. :D

Here are a few pictures of my bubba (he's sat on my shoulder bruxing and admiring himself right now as I type this :rolleyes:)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    (I love his paw on the last one :laugh:)

2. Silver Jill

Silver Jill PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome to Shannon and Alife! You have come to the right place here, and I have 3 Ratty girls, and they are beautiful animals. Take a look around, and you can see other member's photo Albums here (including my own). I meant to say that Alfie is adorable, and he knows it! lol :D

3. Knightofalbion

Knightofalbion PetForums VIP

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Shannon.

Lovely rats!

4. misseskimo

misseskimo PetForums Junior

Hi and welcome Shannon! What a cutie you have there! The last pic is adorable! :)

5. Shiny

Shiny PetForums Member

Welcome to the forums!

You've definitely found yourself a sweet little boy.

6. scosha37

scosha37 PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome , hope you enjoy it here :)

7. SammyJo

SammyJo PetForums VIP

Hello and welcome!

I love the paw on the last pic too :laugh: Too cute!!

8. shannoneybaloney

:D:D:D:D

It's so lovely to meet you all! Thank you for making myself and Alfie feel so welcome! I bought a new member of the family last week. His name is Dimple and he's a 6 week old hairless buck. He is absolutely adorable and I'll post some pictures when I get on my laptop!!!

9. Peppersoo

Peppersoo PetForums Newbie

Hi I'm new here today and looking for budgie advice any idea what I do?

10. shannoneybaloney

Hi and welcome! :) You should try the bird section of the forum, I'm sure the people who know about budgies will be more than willing to help you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice