Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Eggs/Chickens Availability

Discussion in 'Poultry Chat' started by Abdul1, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Abdul1

Abdul1 PetForums Newbie

Hi Everyone,

Could you help me in finding any Person who can export Silkie and other breed eggs or chickens to Pakistan. As I am new in this field and want to import very few No. of Eggs or Chickens with limited resources.

Kind Regards,

Abdul Basit

2. Cascara

Cascara PetForums Member

HI,

Does your country allow import of eggs/chickens? I would doubt that any eggs sent that far ( from the UK) wuld actually hatch, they might be suffocated on the way or irradiated, xrayed, or heated in the sun.

Can't you find a source nearer home? What about hatching supermarket or farm or shop bought eggs? Do you have any of those?

3. Abdul1

Abdul1 PetForums Newbie

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Our country allows to import chickens/eggs. Hoever there are very very few people in fancy poultary and no one agree to sale the eggs. That is why I am trying to import from other country.

4. Little Missy

Little Missy PetForums Senior

I agree with the other reply. What might be easier (if it is possible) would be to come over to a country, like the UK, buy a breeding trio of your desired breed and then take them back with you. Of course there are regulations on the transportation of an animal from country to county, but it isn't impossible. I understand this may not be an option at present, but in the furture it maybe. Keep us updated, if you get them. :D
    Missy. :smile5:

5. Abdul1

Abdul1 PetForums Newbie

Dear Missy,

Thanks for the valuable comments. Yes it is better to take a Trio with myself rather than import eggs/chickens.

Regards,

Abdul Basit

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice