Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

eek, 5 week puppy food?!

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by emma_esplanade, Apr 23, 2011.

1. emma_esplanade

emma_esplanade PetForums Junior

before we start this is not me! just read on a fbook pets page that someone bought a puppy off there and instead of it being 8 weeks she found out it 5 weeks. been feeding it on cows milk and rice pudding and wants to know if can give it puppy food now! thought i would out it on here cos you guys have more expertise and i will be able to send her an email. x

2. Devil-Dogz

Devil-Dogz PetForums VIP

Cows milk should never ever be given to a dog, let alone a pup. She needs to get a good quality pup food and soak with warm water, or goats milk.

3. emma_esplanade

emma_esplanade PetForums Junior

thanks. a few more people have said the same to her now but i will add that bit on. x

4. Lyceum

Lyceum PetForums VIP

Arden Grange do a weaning pup food. Just make sure they stop feeding the milk and rice pudding, get some puppy milk maybe and get a decent food, if dry soak and mush up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice