Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

eeewwww slugs!!!

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by frags, Jul 23, 2009.

1. frags

frags PetForums VIP

i know we had this conversation recently but the slugs in my garden really are like something out of a horror movie!!
    1 of my kits the boy who looks like lily had slug slime on his back :eek:

so yesterday while shopping i had to buy some dishwasher salt and poured it around the hutches and summer house.

i went out today and found so much slime where they'd gone on the salt and melted lol

1-0 to me :001_tt2:

and the good thing is its granules and dont disapear straight away

2. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

hehe!!! go frags!!!

3. mimi g

mimi g PetForums VIP

Dont even talk to me about god damn slugs.....we have lots of slugs by our house at the min! Well one must have got in and I came home the other day to find slug slim on my kitchen work top........:mad:
    I followed the trail and it lead to my bag of half eaten pick'n'mix which I was really looking foward to, the little **** had only eaten a hole in the side of the bag and helped himself!

I was both made and felt sick!

I refused to eat from the kitchen that night and we had fish and chips, I had just cleaned up the day before to and had to do a big clean all over again!

I still feel sick thinking about it!
    xx

4. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

rank at my mums we would get them come in the cat flap to eat the cat food there would be a trail across the kitchen.
    put a salt barrier around ur house, there must be a whole somewhere

5. Michelle666

Michelle666 PetForums Senior

Oh dont get me started on slugs aswell. The Rabbits shed seem to be in undated with them, especially when its been raining.

Problem is I keep stepping in them, and then when I lift my foot up to get the sludge of my shoe, my puppy helps me out and takes it away :blushing:

Its not nice!!!

6. Rachh

Rachh PetForums Senior

aha i always put salt around the hutches.
    i cant help it.
    i dont even know how they get into one of the indoor hutches but they do >=[

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice