Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Eeeek! I've just been on the local news!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MerlinsMum, May 13, 2010.

1. MerlinsMum

MerlinsMum PetForums VIP

Only a little bit and you'd have had to look very hard, and very quick! lol

This afternoon I decided to walk to the Portsmouth Football Club merchandise shop to buy a flag to put in my window on Saturday. (We do strange things like that down 'ere in Pompey! :lol: ) (I also need a small flag for a little freestyle HTM routine I am working on with Merlin).

Got there and realised the whole team were turning up to board the coach for the Cup Final! Loads of press, TV cameras, other fans etc. Got some lovely pics of the team on my phone.... sadly I can't easily get pics off my phone! I must say David James is a little bit tasty and has a wonderful smile...:001_wub:

So I got the unexpected privilege of waving them off to Wembley.

Didn't get the flag after all... :blink:

2. H0lly

H0lly PetForums VIP

Do you know if they are showing the game in the guildhall square, Would be a massive turn out :)

3. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

I've not got the news on - wonder if they'll show the same clip later.
    Did you have Merlin with you?

A lovely suprise seeing the team - you'll have to go back to get your flags.

4. MerlinsMum

MerlinsMum PetForums VIP

Possibly - but like the last time, they've got a big screen on the Common - thousands turned out for that last time, it was one huuuge party!

5. MerlinsMum

MerlinsMum PetForums VIP

Ah you won't see me, I had to look quite hard for it! No Merlin as I didn't think they'd let him in the shop. Wish I had taken him now!

Didn't get the flag, cos actually they had some really nice clothing lol... cap-sleeve t-shirt in khaki with Portsmouth in metallic gold on the front & embroidered PFC logo, and a zip-up top-thing like a hoody without the hood, matching colour & trim.... £5 each! :eek6: That'll be my kit for Saturday - makes a change from blue anyway :lol:

6. PembrokeMadhouse

PembrokeMadhouse PetForums VIP

I don't live in Portsmouth any more but I still have a soft spot for Pompey....
    it would be wonderful if they win .... I hope they do x

7. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

I didn't think you'd have Merlin - but was hoping you did as I know what he looks like :lol: I'd of had a better chance of spotting you ;)

Sounds like you got a bargain with the clothing :thumbup:

8. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

me and ma mum were on tv the other week hehe!! we were on that programme "why the scots didnt vote tory". im in the background and ma mum is talking to our local tory dude.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice