Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Edinburgh-area clicker training?

Discussion in 'Dog Training and Behaviour' started by Fyfer, May 16, 2010.

1. Fyfer

Fyfer PetForums Senior

Hi, all -- Have been away from the boards for a few weeks and back now. And with time to do some more training with Nunuk. He is doing absolutely great and I'd love to have him in another clicker training class. Any suggestions in the Edinburgh area?

Clicker training only, please. Seeing the results, I'm sold on it, 100%.

By the way, the neighbour boy said today, 'If I could have any dog in the world, I'd want one just like Nunuk.' Sweet :)

2. leoti

leoti PetForums VIP

Quiraing

Dog Training

132 Easter Road
    Edinburgh
    Edinburgh
    EH7 5RJ
    07774 441 187

3. katiefranke

katiefranke PetForums VIP

ahhh, what a sweet neighbour :)

havent got any suggestions, but if you have trouble finding one that does clicker training, as long as they use the right philosophy with their training that would fit, you could ask if they mind you using your clicker...we were having trouble finding somewhere a while back and found a nice group and they had a couple of people using clickers and some not, so we joined this (they werent advertised as using clicker training)...so just something to think of when looking for somewhere :)

4. Kinski

Kinski PetForums VIP

Oooooo that's just round the corner from me, I've never heard of them and all that's up there is shops and stairs so I can't think where it would be.

Terri

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice