Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

eConsult

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rona, Apr 3, 2021.

1. rona

rona Still missing my boys

Anyone else used this for doctor?

Seems a good system, but does it work?

2. Bisbow

Bisbow PetForums VIP

Don't know about that one but I have had to register with Patient Access and that seems OK after a lot of faffing about
    Can get appointments and repeat perscriptions without too much bother

rona likes this.
  3. Siskin

Siskin Look into my eyes....

I’ve had several of consults over the phone with doctors, nurses and physios. On Tuesday I will be having a video consult with a McMillan physio which will be interesting, hope it works. The video is via an NHS set up

rona likes this.
  4. rona

First time I've contacted my doctor for about 2 years apart from vaccination.
    All very different...................

I can start looking after myself now. Had a dentist appointment a couple of weeks ago, first in 18 months and planning to get my eyes test ASAP

5. HarlequinCat

HarlequinCat PetForums VIP

I'm having a telephone pre sedation assessment over the phone in a few weeks :Nailbiting. I'm really nervous about it. I've been waiting since October and found out on the NHS I'd still have to wait another 10 months and its not something that can wait, and will get worse over time. I've already put it off a while because I have a phobia of anything medical :rolleyes:. So I've had to bite the bullet and find the money to have it done privately.
    I'm not sure how the phone appointment will go, I'm sure they'd have to know what your blood pressure is beforehand. And I hate talking on phones, face to face would be better but I can understand why they wouldn't at the moment

rona likes this.
  6. rona

That must be so hard when you are ill and have a phobia :(

Well done for taking the bull by the horns to get sorted

Lurcherlad likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice