Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

eBay...Gonna Set Fire To My PC And Launch It Out Of The Window!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jon bda, Nov 22, 2012.

1. jon bda

jon bda Guest

Since when are you not allowed to neg anyone?, even bloody mouth breathers that seem to just bid on stuff for the fun of it with no intention of paying!!!
    :incazzato:

2. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

Really? I'm about to launch my laptop at a seller because they won't refund me £30 even though I sent the item back!

3. jon bda

jon bda Guest

Sold a laptop on there twice now...1st guy spent a whole week bidding on it, messaged me the morning after he'd won it to say 'sorry' it wasn't the one he wanted and he didn't want to buy it any more...

2nd guy just haven't heard a peep from...messaged a guy who had he won an Ipad off on the same day, he said he'd mailed the bidder to ask him about payment and been told not to pester him as he was deaf and didn't want the Ipad any more as he was so rude!!!
    :confused:

Its cost me almost £70 to sell it twice now which i have to pester eBay to get back, how the hell can you not be allowed to neg muppets like this?

4. tincan

tincan PetForums VIP

.... did you pay by paypal , and do you have proof of postage back to the seller ...... it's a minefield ... did you send back via recorded delivery .... if so you can raise a claim ..via paypal .....it's a sh11te hole in there sometimes:mad:

5. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

I paid via paypal on a credit card, sent it back by Hermes so I assume its signed for. They have said they have received the item back and now they are ignoring me. It was an expensive fake ass copy I bought off them.

EDIT: Making a liar out of me, just emailed me back to refund the money!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice