UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19,563 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reported it. ;) :D
thanks, ebay must think im a right sado sat up looking for idiots trying to get away with selling animals, i just dont like the idea of them being sold by auction on ebay.

if i start getting on anyones nerves, please just tell me know and i shall stop, or try too.

·
Registered
19,563 Posts
thanks, ebay must think im a right sado sat up looking for idiots trying to get away with selling animals, i just dont like the idea of them being sold by auction on ebay.

if i start getting on anyones nerves, please just tell me know and i shall stop, or try too.
Your'e welcome...and Ebay wont think your'e a sado. They have these rules for a reason and if it wasn't for people like you then this would continue. We can all only do our bit but at least it's something. Good on you...xxxx ;) :D

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I think it is great that these ebay sales are being brought to our attention. He has 7 bids and hopefully the sale won't go through. Did you notice the questions. Once person asked about buy it now as they had a new bunny coming. The seller said that he really wanted to sell the hutch and bunny together or else the bunny would be homeless!!!!!! :eek:
Jacqui

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Maybe you should request a sticky thread where you can report all ebay animals sales for bunnies. There could be a sticky in each section requiring it.

That way you won't have to feel guilty or worry about posting them on the forum as they will have their own special place :D

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Maybe you should request a sticky thread where you can report all ebay animals sales for bunnies. There could be a sticky in each section requiring it.

That way you won't have to feel guilty or worry about posting them on the forum as they will have their own special place :D
that would be a good idea. will ask a mod

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well i messaged him and all he said was the rabbit is now gone, im a bit worried because its only been one day. hope the poor bun is ok.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.