Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Easy Pill Putty

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by denflo, Nov 16, 2020.

1. denflo

denflo PetForums Senior

Does anyone know if Easy Pill putty stuff goes off? I've just found a box of 11 sachets in my cupboard which I had for Flo last year, it's got a best before date of August 2020 on the base of it and on the sides of the sachets but it still smells ok and it's still perfectly pliable. I don't need it anymore so was going to give it away, but don't want to give someone else a problem! I'm assuming the cat just won't eat it if it is not nice.

2. Annealise

Annealise PetForums Member

@denflo that sounds good, where did you buy that from please and was it effective? I can’t hide meds in food as my cat on a dry food diet and it’s more than my hand is worth to try and pill him.

denflo likes this.
  3. chillminx

chillminx PetForums VIP

denflo likes this.
  4. chillminx

chillminx PetForums VIP

Hi denflo - if the individual Easypill sachets have not been opened it should still be fine to use. :)

denflo likes this.
  5. urbantigers

urbantigers PetForums VIP

My boys are obsessed with this stuff and will eat enormous tablets if it has this wrapped around it. Mosi even ate a large yumove capsule without any on as it has fallen off, but he’d had a taste of the putty and would have devoured anything within sight. And he’s not a foodie cat. I don’t think sealed sachets will go off. I also think it probably has enough rubbish in it to preserve it for eons!

denflo likes this.
  6. denflo

denflo PetForums Senior

I cant remember where I got it from, but you are more than welcome to try a few sachets, I can post them to you if you would like. If you PM me your address I'll pop them in the post to you. Flo used to love them and she could detect a tablet in anything!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice