Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Easter Egg hunt!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lifeizsweet, Apr 21, 2011.

1. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

We had an easter egg hunt at work today! it was SO much fun :) Any one else 'too old' for easter and having good childish fun?

2. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

i`m going to an easter egg hunt at the rspca on saturday :D so excited, was gonna volunteer for the event but i`ve already signed me and jake up for a few fundraisers over the next few weeks so thought i`d just take my daughter and make the most of this one :eek:

3. lifeizsweet

Have fun :)

I bought OH an easter egg today (he says we're too old!) and one for him to give to me ;)

4. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

awww why is it men seem to think they`re too old? my oh thinks it`s silly :rolleyes:

5. lifeizsweet

They think they're too old, but i guarentee you on sunday he'll want soem chocolate and moan he's not been given any eggs!

6. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

i tried to get my sster to do one at the garden center today but she was having none of it :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice