UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How come? Had this directed towards me today at work. Don't think the muppet doing the chuntering had taken the time to realise that the person he was ranting too...had an earring in!

It was like being back in school again...was waiting for him to say his dad was bigger than my dad next!!!
:D

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
Oh I remember reading about something like this, apparently it allegedly started in New York one earring in one side (can't remember if it was left or right) was a signal to other gay men that you were gay. The same allegedly with hanging your keys on your belt loop. :D

·
Still missing my boys
42,311 Posts
Oh I remember reading about something like this, apparently it allegedly started in New York one earring in one side (can't remember if it was left or right) was a signal to other gay men that you were gay. The same allegedly with hanging your keys on your belt loop. :D
Doesn't that indicate the side it's packed?

Very handy if your trying to pick someone up :yikes: :eek:

Slaps own hand :D

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
I think it's the right ear that is the gay side, so as long as it is on the left your not gay

what if you have both done though? does that mean your bi :confused: :idea:

·
Super Moderator
29,632 Posts

·
Banned
22,188 Posts
I have worn an earring for years and years and years and never once did it ever attract a gay person. Substantially relieved I can tell you.

Nor did it ever influence the Gypsy community into thinking I might be related to them. Substantially relieved I can tell you.

I've not even been propositioned by a gay Gypsy come to think of it. Substantially relieved I can tell you.

It was just an earring and as earrings go one that some remarked made me look like a hooligan. Never once did it ever attract a gay hooligan. Substantially relieved I can tell you.

However,

This is gay.

This is gay.

And this is gay.

I hope someone can make the same distinction. :)

·
Slave to the Hairy Hikers
12,358 Posts
The side you wear your keys or a hankerchief shows other gay men whether you are butch or camp, I believe. At least, that's what it used to mean among gay friends of mine some 35 to 40 years ago.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Left ear at the moment...not gay as my lovely wife Colin will confirm...although i have had the other pierced at one point!. I did have four in my left ear a few years ago...does that make me really manly then? I did all but one myself...gotta love frozen peas for numbing!!!
:lol:

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
How come? Had this directed towards me today at work. Don't think the muppet doing the chuntering had taken the time to realise that the person he was ranting too...had an earring in!

It was like being back in school again...was waiting for him to say his dad was bigger than my dad next!!!
:D
We all know, Jon, that your earring doesn't make you gay.

It was your pigtails and pink bra that gave the game away.......!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.