Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Early Neutering done

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by spid, Sep 17, 2013.

1. spid

spid PetForums VIP

Fred and Maisie are back from the vets and I am so pleased. Maisie's scar/wound is about 1cm across - vet preferred to do midline so I said fine expecting a bigger scar but it's tiny - I had to really look to find it. Will take pics in a min and Fred doesn't look any different other than a little 'deflated' down there. I am incredibly impressed and will definitely be using them again. I have to travel quite a way - (30 mins) - but well worth it - better than the Muffins vet. There are of course now running around like loons.

(just for clarification - CC is neutering Margo as she is being shown within a couple of weeks of collection so she will do her afterwards and I trust her, and I'm keeping Cecily for my new queen )

#1 spid, Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
  2. spid

spid PetForums VIP

Fantastic eh?

Attached Files:

3. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

Excellent :thumbsup: A thirty minute journey isn't bad either - I travel that sort of distance to my vet

4. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

Fred looks more worse for wear bless him.
    Glad all went well and i can assure you Margo will be spayed with proof sent to you direct from myself with photo's etc and from wriiten confirmation from my vet.

Cant wait to show Margo.

Thankyou Spid for trusting me. :)

5. spotty cats

spotty cats PetForums VIP

Glad all went well :)

My vets only do midline as well, tiny wound with one stitch. Even the retired girls have a small wound and recover instantly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice