Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Early morning...

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Georgies Mum, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Georgies Mum

Georgies Mum PetForums Member

Georgie has now taken to coming in for her usual morning cuddles at about 5.30am,a full hour earlier than pre-Tinks,then proceeds to get down at said hour and make a pitiful meowing sound outside Tinks's door until I open it and they can run around playing "tag". Does anybody else's "lightfooted" feline friends sound like a herd of baby elephants running around?! Cracks me up,stealth is not a word that springs to mind when they're chasing eachother teehee. :w00t:

2. Ian B

Ian B PetForums VIP

I get this regularly at silly o'clock with Bola and Bosley, playing nice and quietly seems impossible, not least because it invariably leads to a playfight started by Bola that ends up with him squealing for mercy.

Ian

3. Puddycat

Puddycat PetForums Member

Same here with my 2, between 4 and 5am usually they start sprinting after eachother from the far side of the bedroom all the way across the hall and finish by crashing into the radiator in the living room at the other side of the apartment and then back again crashing into anything they can and then they start wrestling on the bed then I get back to sleep and they start pawing at me at 6am because they want their wet food breakfast.

Then when I am up they sleep all day! :nonod:

4. Georgies Mum

Georgies Mum PetForums Member

Yep,Tinks runs straight after Georgie and not 2mins later he is "crying" cuz Georgie has hurt him in the play fight he instigated.

5. Ian B

Ian B PetForums VIP

I hadn't much sympathy with Bola, as far as I was concerned he was getting all he deserved from Bosley, till the first time I let him playfight with my hand. I now know why Bola complains so loudly as Bosley doesn't believe in taking prisoners.................that said, the scratches on my right hand and arm prove I haven't learned much :eek: :D

Ian

6. sharon_gurney

sharon_gurney PetForums VIP

Our cats dont get free roam of upstairs as a rule, they have the down stairs to play and disect:D

at weekend if theres time for a lie in, I go downtairs and open the door and there is sudden blurr of fur as they dart past me and rocket up the stairs and dive on the bed.

There is mayhem for a time and I either surrender and get up or we all curl up together and have another half hour before breakfast;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice