Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

ear mites

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by zacc, Jul 20, 2009.

1. zacc

zacc PetForums Newbie

:( does any one know of any home remidies for dog ear mites my lilly has been ratteling her head shaking and scratching her ears really worried been vets he could not see any infection so i went and then realsied about ear mites seeing we just moved to a house with a garden and its all of a sudden stared. the thing is vets ear drrops are doing nothing but still charging me 50 pound a time 40 pound consultation and ten pounds on the drops

2. Dundee

Dundee Banned

I'm surprised your vet didn't pick up on the ear mites if that is the problem.

However, I find Thornit good for most minor ear problems. You can get it online.

3. Jazzy

Jazzy PetForums VIP

Have you tried Thornit - it's brilliant stuff for ear mites.;)

4. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

I am suprised your vet didnt pick up any ear mite while he was looking for infection, he would of seen them. I dont play around in ears and nose part I get my vet to do that for me, safer. Dont know of any remedies either sorry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice