UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,320 Posts
lol Tummel only does it to one dog, his best friend Keiller the lab....they sit next to each other taking it in turns to clean their lugs :D

·
Registered
14,973 Posts
Maya used to when Rusty was here

Barney did when he fancied another dog :lol: he was always a romancer for the girls :rolleyes:

G

·
Millie cannot leave Buster's ear alone. She is always licking him out. I think it's a comfort thing for her :confused: but Buster seems to enjoy it :)

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
My girls lick each others ears. I think it an affectionate thing!

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Baxter licks one of our cat's ears, Millie.....
But he also licks mine & my daughters ears rather than any other part of the 'head' so I wonder if there's some smell/scent there which entices them! x

·
Registered
13,868 Posts
my friend has two french bassety things..can't remember the name :lol:, who are brothers...one sucks the others ear at night when they are asleep...he actually brings the odd fur ball up :eek: and poor louies ear is all stretched and floppy :p

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
my friend has two french bassety things..can't remember the name :lol:, who are brothers...one sucks the others ear at night when they are asleep...he actually brings the odd fur ball up :eek: and poor louies ear is all stretched and floppy :p
Basset de fauve??? that it too sweet although tell your brother to keep an eye on the ear, I know of a dog who had to have nipples removed as a cat kept suckling on one to the point of it becoming enlarged and turned nasty (infections I think rather than cancer)

·
Registered
13,868 Posts
Basset de fauve??? that it too sweet although tell your brother to keep an eye on the ear, I know of a dog who had to have nipples removed as a cat kept suckling on one to the point of it becoming enlarged and turned nasty (infections I think rather than cancer)
thats them :D:D:D..thanks for that i will let them know...she can't seperate them now though as they are about 6 years old...he has always done it ...cute..but yes i can see how its not really a good thing :eek:

·
Registered
12,225 Posts
Louie licks the older dogs ears.. but no one licks his, so I get a wet wipe (doused in ear stuff) and do it - tricking him into an ear cleaning - with the drops that he hates ;) :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.