UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
6.5" Silent Spinner, Flying Saucer or Karlie Wonderland Wheel Ø 20 cm

And the best mix without a doubt is Silver mix from RatRations like Blade posted, Exact balance of food they need and no waste!

·
Registered
474 Posts
6.5" Silent Spinner, Flying Saucer or Karlie Wonderland Wheel Ø 20 cm

And the best mix without a doubt is Silver mix from RatRations like Blade posted, Exact balance of food they need and no waste!
Sorry for the stupid question but it's kind of on topic and I don't think it deserves a new thread...
When you say "use a 8"/6"/etc etc wheel", is that a measure of the diameter, radius, or circumference? Or anything else? :S

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Sorry for the stupid question but it's kind of on topic and I don't think it deserves a new thread...
When you say "use a 8"/6"/etc etc wheel", is that a measure of the diameter, radius, or circumference? Or anything else? :S
Not a stupid question but i have to give a stupid answer as i actually have no clue. I think it's measured from the inside and i don't know which one of the 3 you mentioned it is:eek:

·
Registered
238 Posts
haha no prob!

The symbol you used "Ø" means diameter - the line goes across the centre of the circle :)

The tiny amount of engineering I do in my biology PhD is finally proving useful in day-to-day situations!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.