Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Ducks not liking their water!

Discussion in 'Poultry Chat' started by Sue20, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Sue20

Sue20 PetForums Newbie

Can anyone help me with how to get my 2 call ducks back into the water. They have now not been in the water for about 4 weeks. It is the same container that they have had for the last 3 years,its in the same place which is in a large totally fox proof area and I am still changing the water twice a week so it is spotlessly clean. I have tried giving them another small pond in a different place just in case their original one was getting too hot in the sun but its a "no" from them. They are still very happy and healthy and dipping their heads in another drinking water container, but i have now run out of ideas. They live very happily with 6 chickens, if Ididn't know better I would say they now think themselves chickens not ducks!! Any advice please

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice