Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Duckling Not Eating!! Help

Discussion in 'Poultry Chat' started by James Clark, May 26, 2019.

1. James Clark

James Clark PetForums Newbie

I have a duckling that is around a day ago, he had stargazing issues and couldn't sit up, I used a sock to support him and both of these problems are solved, he is alert and knows when people are around, he just has trouble standing up. I working on it, but he is getting better.

He also hasn't eaten anything and only had little to no water. I've shown him where they feed and water is but he wouldn't eat anything. Is there anything I can do? Help!!

This is my first time hatching ducklings, all the other ducklings are healthy. I'm just really worried about the one duckling.

Update:thanks to all the very useful support from everyone on the forum, the ducking died. Thanks everyone

#1 James Clark, May 26, 2019
    Last edited: May 29, 2019
  2. James Clark

James Clark PetForums Newbie

thanks everyone ,duckling died

3. *Amber*

*Amber* PetForums Senior

Awww, just read this! I can’t believe not one person replied with advice. I’m sorry to hear your duckling died.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice