UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

My cat has been on dry biscuits for 6 months but i bought some
Bozita but the cat just licked a little and walked away she's not eating any of it really.Its been 24 hours and she's not eating a great deal certainly not what she should be?

Not sure what I should do for the best?any advice?

G

·
I would mix them together and gradually reduce the dry food until it is just the wet food.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have added biscuits but she just licks the food haha

I am worried she might starve but shes not showing any signs of hunger at the moment,just gonna push on to Moscow and hope she gets some of the meat down her neck today

I might try a fish brand and see if I can get her to eat it

Fingers crossed

·
Registered
180 Posts
I have added biscuits but she just licks the food haha

I might try a fish brand and see if I can get her to eat it

Fingers crossed
I'm feeding Mylo on Feline Fayre, I usually get it from Asda but i noticed this week that my local home bargins are selling it for 29p a pouch so I grabbed aload then :)

Hope kitty gets eating soon.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Personally I would just ditch the dry completely. It's like being given the choice between sprouts (wet) and cake (dry) - I know what most of us would choose even though we know it's not good for us.
I do see your point I must admit

I do myself eat Chicken and Sprouts daily but I always have a low cal cookie after ;)

Thanks for the advice ;)

I do hope she eats soon,she has fat deposits to eat into atleast

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.