UK Pet Forums Forum banner

Drool

727 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  rona 
G
#1 ·
So who has kitchen floors that get covered in drool when you feed your dogs.
I've just washed mine, it's hasn't been done for a while because I've been ill and OH never notices things like that :yikes:
Can't believe my two don't get dehydrated :laugh:

#4 ·
Luckily none of mine are messy eaters or drinkers, when I have friends visiting with drooling dogs it drives me nuts!! I must remember to never rehome a slobbery dog!!:D

I grew up though with an English Setter who used to dribble in huge long drips!!! I think we kept a kitchen roll in every room of the house to clean up Shelly dribble!!!:eek:hmy:

#5 ·
My springer is a clean eater but drinking? Forget it!! It gets everywhere and he walks around the kitchen with it all dripping and slobbering everywhere! lol!! I clean it up after he as drunk all the time time or my little one will slip!! I really want a St Bernard though :D and the couple i know are the biggest droolers!! When they shake it goes up to the ceiling :eek:

#8 ·
Just wonder how all the Leonberger owners get on, I can imagine a swimming pool at meal times :D
Hmmm yeah! I was tempted by one of those too! I love massive breeds! But most of them has issues with their drool!! lol!! :D x

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.