Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Drool

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by rona, Jul 7, 2009.

1. rona

rona Guest

So who has kitchen floors that get covered in drool when you feed your dogs.
    I've just washed mine, it's hasn't been done for a while because I've been ill and OH never notices things like that :yikes:
    Can't believe my two don't get dehydrated :laugh:

2. brackensmom

brackensmom PetForums VIP

yes gets totally messed up, reminds me i need to clean my tonight!! hope you are now on the mend Rona.:)

3. Badger's Mum

Badger's Mum PetForums VIP

And mine:D

4. JSR

JSR PetForums VIP

Luckily none of mine are messy eaters or drinkers, when I have friends visiting with drooling dogs it drives me nuts!! I must remember to never rehome a slobbery dog!!:D

I grew up though with an English Setter who used to dribble in huge long drips!!! I think we kept a kitchen roll in every room of the house to clean up Shelly dribble!!!:eek:hmy:

5. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

My springer is a clean eater but drinking? Forget it!! It gets everywhere and he walks around the kitchen with it all dripping and slobbering everywhere! lol!! I clean it up after he as drunk all the time time or my little one will slip!! I really want a St Bernard though :D and the couple i know are the biggest droolers!! When they shake it goes up to the ceiling :eek:

6. Opheliac

Opheliac PetForums Member

One of ours is like that, messy drinker and a big drooler around food!!

7. rona

rona Guest

Just wonder how all the Leonberger owners get on, I can imagine a swimming pool at meal times :D

8. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

Hmmm yeah! I was tempted by one of those too! I love massive breeds! But most of them has issues with their drool!! lol!! :D x

9. Nicky09

Nicky09 PetForums VIP

Luckily none of mine drool very much the Leo, newfie and saint bernard owners must be swimming in it and I don't even want to think about the neo owners.

10. gesic

gesic PetForums VIP

We Leo owners dont drool:p
    If they have slobber chops its a fault, they will however drool over the odd custard cream;)
    Its those food obsessed gundogs that are the main droolers:001_tt2:

Acacia86 likes this.
  11. rona

rona Guest

Don't I know it :lol::lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice