Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

drive me nuts

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by GillyR, May 10, 2010.

1. GillyR

GillyR PetForums VIP

They have three treats, one each....all EXACTLY the same......so why do they fight over one ?? lol.

2. Nellybelly

Nellybelly PetForums VIP

I have another for you.
    Why does a chew that has been untouched at home, suddenly become so much more tasty when visiting a friend's house???
    ( just to explain Bella comes with me when we visit friends and I always take a chew or something for her to keep busy with)

3. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

haha this drives me nuts too. even after they swap chews, they suddenly want the other one back.

4. GillyR

GillyR PetForums VIP

Ha ha ha ha - scared someone else will eat it lol.....max will steal mollys and suzies treats, he will have three in his mouth at once, and i have to chase him around the garden, and try and get his mouth open to give them back !!! he will then proceed to bolt his down his neck as quick as possible and then try and steal theirs !!! crafty little so and so....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice