Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Drinking alcohol

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rona, Jul 8, 2009.

1. rona

rona Guest

I've been amazed at how much forum members seem to drink alcohol.
    I only usually drink when I go out for a meal or occasionally have a bottle in the house during the Christmas period.
    Are there any other members who don't regularly drink?

2. Sleeping_Lion

Sleeping_Lion Banned

I usually have a glass or two on a weekend, but abstain during the week. I also like the occasional whiskey :)

3. Gsd_mad

Gsd_mad PetForums Member

We tend to have a drink on a Friday & Saturday night, but over the past couple of weeks, have drunk more than we should have really :rolleyes:

4. animallover111

I dont drink alcohol at all can not remember the last time i had a drink :)

5. Savahl

Savahl Guest

I dont really. Only if im out for a meal or whatever, but rarely even then. Or if its a special occassion. I used to drink alot. Too much. I have taken a U turn to maybe once or twice a month :eek:

6. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

I don't drink alcohol at all either. I used to but gave it up over 16 months ago and don't miss it either :D

7. charlie9009

charlie9009 PetForums Senior

I very very very rarely drink. I used to drink alot untill became pregnant. Reece is now 2 1/2 and I still hardly ever have any. I might drink on the very rare occasion we go out for the night, but the last time that was was the beginning of last year! :)

8. kath123

kath123 Guest

I will have a few glasses on the weekend, but dont drink in the week (anymore) :D:D

9. animallover111

Next time i will be getting drunk is at Kathryn's hen party :D :D :D

10. kath123

kath123 Guest

You got it hun!!! And i will get you very drunk!! :D:D

11. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I very rarely drink. The last time I was drunk was a friends birthday a few months ago.
    It just isn't my idea of fun anymore.. I lived in glasgow for 3 years and spent 2.5 of them getting wasted more often, every night of the week!
    I don't enjoy going out anymore and if I do so rarely, it makes it less boring and I only have a few.

x

12. Seldom touch the stuff myself! it scrambles the brain in my opinion !! :eek::eek:
    lol
    DT

13. EmzieAngel

EmzieAngel PetForums VIP

I don't drink much at all.
    If I do have a drink, I only have one, like last week I had half a strongbow and Sunday I had one Smirnoff Ice at a party.

14. rona

rona Guest

When I was in the ambulance on Saturday, I was given gas and air, the ambulance men said what a nice feeling it was.
    Well, I didn't think so, it felt as if I was drunk, and I hate that feeling.
    I did go a bit giggly though :D

15. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

I drink perhaps 2-3 times a year.

I cant understand those that seem to drink a bottle of wine on a daily basis.

Dont get be started on the binge drinkers, and those that drink until they vomit and act like fools. People have no self control these days.

16. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

I rarely drink in the house - only at christmas and If we have visitors for dinner.....I did go out for the first time in ages on Saturday just gone with my OH round the bars and did get quite tipsy:blushing: but wont be doing it again for a while!:D

17. Kinski

Kinski PetForums VIP

Whiskey or whisky :p.
    I now only have a drink at the weekend, usually a bottle of wine on a Saturday night.

Terri

18. I'm a single mum so cant have a drink when the children are here, it wouldnt be safe. However i enjoy a glass of wine when they are staying at their dads, but its just the odd glass (or a vodka tonic) because i'm such a lightweight now.

19. debijw

debijw PetForums VIP

I dont drink. I used to live in a pub during my teen years, you would think that would put anybody off drinking, but the thing that really put me off alcohol was having my drinks tampered with ( father, husband thought it was funny to put shorts in my lager. They both deny it to this day but always with a smile) on my thirtieth birthday and being so ill, for two days after I was unable to go to work. :mad:

20. foxxy cleopatra

foxxy cleopatra PetForums VIP

i dont drink at all :) WOOOP :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice