Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dribbling and Hairballs

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Laurr456, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Laurr456

Laurr456 PetForums Member

Ok so the two aren't related but thought I'd ask 2 questions in the same post!

Firstly, Ive noticed over the last week or so that my kitten Stella (12 weeks) has started dribbling quite noticeably whenever she's lying on me being stroked...is this normal? She doesn't do it on my OH's knee (but he doesn't stroke her as he's allergic) and hasn't always done it so just wanted to ask :)

Also...she made this weird 'coughing' sound the other day, jumped off me and went into the hall way. At first I thought she was going to vomit but she just lay there making this odd sound or about 20 seconds. She did it again the following day and again nothing came up or anything and she was off playing with her toys minutes later...

Is she old enough for hairballs??*

I have her at the vets on Monday so will double check everything is ok health wise but she hasn't done it again since.*

Thanks*
    Laura (and Stella)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice