UK Pet Forums Forum banner

Dreams As Signs?!

405 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  scosha37 
Dog

To see a dog in your dream, symbolizes intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. The dream suggests that your strong values and good intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and bring you success. Alternatively, it indicates a skill that you have ignored or forgotten. If the dog is vicious and/or growling, then it signifies some inner conflict within yourself. It may indicate betrayal and untrustworthiness. If the dog is dead or dying, then it indicates a loss of a good friend. Alternatively, it represents a deterioration of your instincts.

To dream that a dog bites you on the leg, suggests that you have lost your ability to balance aspects of your life. You may be hesitant in approaching a new situation or have no desire to move forward with your goals. Alternatively, it symbolizes disloyalty.

To see a happily barking dog in your dream, symbolizes pleasures and much social activity. If the dog is barking ferociously, then it represents your habit of making demands on people and controlling situations around you. It could also mean unfriendly companions.

To dream that you are buying a dog, indicates your tendency to buy your friends or buy compliments and favors. Alternatively, it suggest a need for you to find companionship. If you are being guided by a dog, suggests that you are having difficulties in navigating out of a situation or problem.

To dream that you are dressing up your dog, signifies your attempts to cover up your own character flaws and habits.

Also consider the notions associated with the word dog, such as loyalty ("man's best friend") and to be "treated like a dog".

I lloked this up for you i allways look up my dreams..well most when i can remember...lol

Dream Moods A-Z Dream Dictionary

WOW!!

Thank you very much, I do find dreams very interesting as mine are so vivid all the time..

I shall relay the details to my partner later and see what he thinks!

Do you use the website a lot?!

Thank you once again....very thoughtful x
Sometimes if i have that dream that was weird or nice...;)

I do like this one to...
Dream Dictionary: The Meaning of Dreams

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.