Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dreams As Signs?!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by mr.stitches, Jul 6, 2009.

1. mr.stitches

mr.stitches PetForums VIP

Hi All

My partner woke up this morning and said he had dreamt that streams of cavapoo and pug puppies came running into our house! He now thinks this is a sign!!

Anyone ever have dreams of a dog before they have met it?!

A weird one for you on this monday morning!

Thanks

2. scosha37

scosha37 PetForums VIP

Dog

To see a dog in your dream, symbolizes intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. The dream suggests that your strong values and good intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and bring you success. Alternatively, it indicates a skill that you have ignored or forgotten. If the dog is vicious and/or growling, then it signifies some inner conflict within yourself. It may indicate betrayal and untrustworthiness. If the dog is dead or dying, then it indicates a loss of a good friend. Alternatively, it represents a deterioration of your instincts.

To dream that a dog bites you on the leg, suggests that you have lost your ability to balance aspects of your life. You may be hesitant in approaching a new situation or have no desire to move forward with your goals. Alternatively, it symbolizes disloyalty.

To see a happily barking dog in your dream, symbolizes pleasures and much social activity. If the dog is barking ferociously, then it represents your habit of making demands on people and controlling situations around you. It could also mean unfriendly companions.

To dream that you are buying a dog, indicates your tendency to buy your friends or buy compliments and favors. Alternatively, it suggest a need for you to find companionship. If you are being guided by a dog, suggests that you are having difficulties in navigating out of a situation or problem.

To dream that you are dressing up your dog, signifies your attempts to cover up your own character flaws and habits.

Also consider the notions associated with the word dog, such as loyalty ("man's best friend") and to be "treated like a dog".

I lloked this up for you i allways look up my dreams..well most when i can remember...lol

Dream Moods A-Z Dream Dictionary

3. mr.stitches

WOW!!

Thank you very much, I do find dreams very interesting as mine are so vivid all the time..

I shall relay the details to my partner later and see what he thinks!

Do you use the website a lot?!

Thank you once again....very thoughtful x

4. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

I had a dream last night that Freyja had had her pups during the night and we'd not heard her:rolleyes: I even knew the colours but not the sex there was 1 solid brindle just like dad 1 solid fawn 1 fawn parti and 1 brindle parti. Hopefully we'll find out soon if its true:001_tt2:

5. mr.stitches

ooo, that will be an interesting one to keep an eye on!

you will have to keep us posted!

6. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

She has her own thread in the breeding section. They were due last saturday and I've had quite a few sleepless nights with her. I think its just playing on my mind now.

7. mr.stitches

Im not surprised! I would be on pins 24 7!

You must all be shattered!

8. scosha37

scosha37 PetForums VIP

Sometimes if i have that dream that was weird or nice...;)

I do like this one to...
    Dream Dictionary: The Meaning of Dreams

9. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Does anyone know what it means when you see your dog dying in your dreams?

10. scosha37

scosha37 PetForums VIP

I dont know if this is right Nonnie but they say its the meaning of loss of a good friend...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice