Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dream interpretations???

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by alaun, May 8, 2010.

1. alaun

alaun PetForums VIP

Does anybody know what dreams mean?

I keep dreaming about shoes! :confused: I'm not a girly girl who loves buying shoes, so I don't think its anything to do with shopping.

I had one where hubby was paid with a pair of shoes for a job, but they didn't fit. And last night I dreamed that I bought loads of shoes but they were all the wrong size except for a pair of pink high heels - I hate pink! :confused: :D

2. lizzyboo

lizzyboo PetForums VIP

i have no idea what those mean but the common theme seems to be that the shoes dont fit you.....

i have awful dreams about my youngest child either getting lost in busy places or being run over by heavy vehicles! scary stuff. the last place i lost him in a dream was miami airport and we ended up going on holiday without him.... i have never been to miami or indeed lost him ever........ dreams are wierd arnt they?

3. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

Shoes: Shoe dreams deal with walking certain paths in our lives. If you are wearing tight Shoes, the road you are traveling is hard, and much sorrow is involved. Comfortable Shoes indicate you are in a good place in your life and success is around the corner. Buying Shoes indicates you still have quite a distance to travel until you reach your goals. Dirty, worn-down Shoes encourages us to examine our spiritual walk, or asks us to take a walk of faith.

found it in my dream book :)

4. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

you maybe dont have confidence in your choices or self. Or not sure what you want or even believe. :) Googled it for ya ;) :lol: :lol:

5. lizzyboo

lizzyboo PetForums VIP

what do my dreams mean mumof5? i have an idea of what they mean.... losing a child either through them getting lost or being killed?

i think its cause i dont want to let him grow up

6. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

lizzyboo its something natural.. when your child is young you sometimes find yourself thinking of them growing up and having that fear of them leaving..
    or someone will try to get something inner in your family that will cause a lot of pain to heal ..

:)

7. $hAzZa

$hAzZa Shan

Shoes that don't fit?

Your having Cinderella nightmares:eek:...:lol:

8. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

OK I am going to be sad now and say i dream about Gibbs from NCIS saving me and giving me a cuddle,,, what does that mean,,,,,,,

9. alaun

alaun PetForums VIP

Cor that could be so true.

Hubby has just started a new job so is finding things quite hard at the moment. I'm happy at work and about to apply for promotion - so still a way to go. Cool.

I wonder why they were pink stilletos? I don't do pink or heels.

10. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

hhhmmmm nit sure, will have a look and see if i find anything :)

11. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

I had a dream a couple of weeks ago that I got married to OH then went off with one of his mates still in my wedding dress!!! :eek:

12. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

Dreams are usually attached to unresolved emotional issues. Sometimes they are the product of a restless mind and can often be so abstract they have no real interpretation at all. According to science and the scientists you can actually choose the content of your dreams?

13. lily2

lily2 PetForums Newbie

In my dream books new shoes signify financial advantage and good reputation.Also triumph over enemies.
    If your married then financial loss.
    The colour pink signifies love.

14. nutmeg

nutmeg PetForums Senior

Over a week I had three terrible dreams, which although might not seem that frightening they really did scare me.

The first one, I dreamt that I was in bed at night and heard a mans voice downstairs, the man only said the one word but I couldnt make out what it was.

The second dream, I again was upstairs in bed in the dream, and heard a noise downstairs, when i looked over the bannister i could see a man at the living room door, and in my dream i had asked my OH to go check, the dream was so realistic that when i turned over in bed and felt my OH beside me I actually jumped as i thought that he had gone to check on the man.

The third dream, I again dreamt that I was in bed and I had opened my eyes and saw a man watching me through the bannisters.

I would love to know what these dreams mean as they really did scare me as this man seemed to be getting closer to me with each dream.

Anyone got any ideas of what they could mean?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice