G
#1 ·
Got to have an injection :eek:
At school too :eek:
Great I will probably faint in front of everyone :rolleyes:
Petrified of the things, HOWEVER I miss French and I must say a huge relief :D
No more french til Next Mon yay :eek:
Well I am still scared might have bring chocolate to calm the nerves :eek:
Any good brands of chocolate in any particular flavour? Open to all suggestions ;)

#4 ·
You'll be fine - try to relax and look away :)

Good old fashioned Cadbury's - nothing complicated just yummy chocolate to make you feel better.

#6 ·
If you are worried about having vaccinations on mass at school then you can always make arrangements to have them done singularly and in private at your GPs. My daughter was nervous about jabs and felt often sick and faint so I used to take her to the GP or health centre to get them done instead.

#7 ·
I remember my friend once, she had the injection and then they asked us to sit for 5-10mins after to make sure we were ok and i was fine but she complained of feeling dizzy and not well, so i was told to go tell our teacher that she wasnt well and i was gonna stay with her.

After atleast half an hour when it was nearing the end of what would of been the lesson we should of been in, we were walking back to class when she told me she made it all up cos she didnt wanna go to class....

Shame for me though, it was science and i loved science :(

#8 ·
awww, you'll be fine! The thought of having it done is always worse than actually having it done, if that makes sense! You'll probably wonder what you got yourself so worked up for :D

I remember when I was at school and I had my TB jab, the nurses actually shut me in the stock room of the classroom used for having the jabs done in because I was freaking out and crying so much that they said I wasn't allowed back out to walk past the other students until i'd calmed down :eek: :eek:

I'm no better now, I still completely freak out at the thought of a jab! However I am covered in tattoos and piercings, which don't bother me in the slightest :lol: :lol:

And if it's any consolation to you - i'm dreading Thursday too because i'm having a driving lesson for the first time in almost a year :eek:

G
#9 ·
Well its done!
Got another on 15th November but for now I`ve had it, I was really scared but she did it and I closed my eyes and it didn`t hurt when it was going in (I didn`t bleed at all!) but the afterpain truly is the worse bit. I would of rather it to knacker going in cos it was only a second :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.