Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dragons den

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Viki, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Viki

Viki PetForums Senior

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone here watches dragons den? did you see the new series opening episode last night? I missed it as was at cinema with orange buy one get one free! but will be catching it on iplayer tonight!!! :D

2. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

Well, I watched it last night but I don't know if it was the same one or if it was a repeat of an old one :laugh: I think it was the new one?

Some guy with a flying bike or something..... he made me laugh :laugh:

3. Viki

Viki PetForums Senior

Yeah it was the start of a new series last night... a flying bike?! sounds like its got even weirder!! guessing he didn't get the investment he wanted?!

4. brackensmom

brackensmom PetForums VIP

no didnt watch it last night, but will try to catch it i love that programme. bet the dragons are a little disapointed to have missed out on the dog refresher bowl, just heard that the women who invented that has just made her 1st million, and made a bowl for american president's dog!!. Not bad going with no investment from the Dragon's

5. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

hehe i'll let you watch it to find out ;)

it is really funny though, you sorta think he's a complete nutter when he walks in with it, me and my friend had a right good laugh at it :laugh:

6. westie~ma

westie~ma ~ In my shed ~
    Staff Member

Avid watchers of it in this house, even of the repeats. Hubby being an accountant loves all the number crunching bits :rolleyes:

I can't stand Debra, we reckon she has only invested £5 at the most and only ever follows Theo's lead.

I thought the guy with the flying bike was brilliant, didn't like it that they were sniggering at his stutter, but he soon put them in their place when he said what he had done previously. I liked his chimney pot that was a wind turbine also :D

7. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

That wind turbine was really good, the flying bike was a bit crazy though :laugh:

8. westie~ma

westie~ma ~ In my shed ~
    Staff Member

I missed the detail of the flying bike bit cos I was fussing with the kids. He was a very eccentric bloke wasn't he? I liked his enthusiasm :D Felt for him when he was stammering away during his pitch :blushing:

9. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

:laugh: he was trying to demonstrate the flying bike with a friend.... but all he did was hang his mate from the middle of a set of ladders with this flying bike thing attatched to him LOL he never actually flew anywhere with it :laugh:

10. Viki

Viki PetForums Senior

Caught up on DD on iPlayer, yeah I thought the same, thought the wind turbine chimney was really good, suprised they didn't really talk about it in the den!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice