Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dragons den

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Creativecat, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Creativecat

Creativecat PetForums Senior

Do you like dragons den .
    Do you watch it and get inspired to invent something unique.
    I know I have a couple of ideas that I haven't seen anywhere . Only one person I saw attempt to show this idea on DD and completely got it wrong . And walked away with no funds. Whats your view do you think do the dragons offer a good show and promote and encourage great inventions or do they exploit there status by being greedy with what they want in shares .

#1 Creativecat, Apr 5, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  2. havoc

havoc PetForums VIP

Do you mean the contestants or the dragons? Dragons didn't get rich by investing in no hope rubbish and most of the contestants are deluded.

Lurcherlad likes this.
  3. Creativecat

Creativecat PetForums Senior

I edited the post I meant the dragons . I agree some tht go on there are deluded

4. Blaise in Surrey

Blaise in Surrey PetForums VIP

It's one of my favourite programmes, as is The Apprentice (only the UK one - do not mention the Trump person to me!!!!). The main reason I enjoy them, I think, is because I used to be in sales training and marketing, so it's good to exercise those bits of my brain again :)

Creativecat likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice